Video Release Conditions
I hereby assign and grant to Best Behaviour™ the right and permission to use and publish the photographs/film/videotapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings made of me during training classes.
I hereby release Best Behaviour™ from any and all liability from such use and publication.
I hereby authorize the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/videotapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of Best Behaviour™ and I specifically waive any right to any compensation I may have for any of the foregoing.
Terms & Conditions
Please read through the rules carefully to maintain the order and enjoyment during classes
• All dogs must be inoculated against distemper, parvovirus and rabies.
• No dogs will be allowed to attend training classes without an up to date vaccination certificate.
• Vaccination certificates and proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com to secure your place in class.
• No cash refunds will be made for missed classes.
• Cancellations require a 24 hour notice period. Missed classes can be made up at the owner’s convenience, provided that prior arrangements have been made to accommodate the re-attendees.
• All dogs must be leashed on arrival. Off-lead play is only permitted under strict supervision of the trainer and/or assistants of Best Behaviour™.
• All dogs (including puppies) must wear a harness at all times.
• Choke, prong/pinch collars or shock collars are not permitted.
• All dogs (including puppies) must be on a good quality leash at all times. Extendable leashes are not permitted.
• No dogs are allowed on the agility equipment or training obstacles unless supervised by an instructor or assistant.
• One dog per handler only.
• No bitches in season will be allowed to attend training. (The boys won't be able to concentrate!)
• Poop scoops and plastic bags are available – you are responsible to clean up after your dog.
• Please respect the personal space of each dog. All dogs should be approached with caution.
• Dogs should not attend class if they appear to be sick.
• Children under 16 need to be supervised by an adult at all times by an adult who is not attending classes with a dog.
• Right of admission reserved.
By clicking “agree” I acknowledge that I have read and understand the rules of Best Behaviour™ Puppy Socialization & Training. I hereby recognize that dog related activities are sometimes dangerous, that dogs have teeth and sometimes use them, that accidents involving dogs do occur, that the condition of the land is often hazardous, that footing is rarely perfect, that even well-maintained equipment may fail. In light of this knowledge, I take full responsibility for all harm that comes to me and my dogs(s), and all of my associates. With full knowledge, I release Jessica Prinsloo, Best Behaviour™, and all instructors, organizers, sponsors and associated persons from any and all responsibility for accidents, injuries, damage or theft.